If you have been affected by the fire disasters in Tasmania, Victoria or Perth, or more recently the devastating flood disaster in Qld or NSW – either as an individual, a business or as part of a wider community – you may need help reconstructing your records, getting deferrals, accessing your money or making or receiving payments and donations. Click on the link below for more information about what you need to know.

Guide to Dealing with Disasters