Every year in Australia 400,000 small and medium-sized businesses need cash flow finance, and usually the big banks can’t help.
About Jtax Finance Solutions
- They need working capital quickly
- Traditional funding is too challenging for many reasons.
Common uses for small business loans include bridging receivables gaps, purchasing inventory, building a new website, hiring more staff, renovating or expanding premises, purchasing equipment or paying ATO tax portal debt (some parameters apply). Our friendly team can help with:
- A simple online application process
- Loans of up to $250k with terms of less than 12 months
- Fast turnaround and high approval rates
- Most loans are approved in less than 24 hours
- No security required
- Cash-flow friendly repayments
Understanding the Loan
A Jtax Small Business Loan works on a fixed term of between 3 and 12 months, with daily or weekly repayments. It suits businesses with regular income (daily / weekly / monthly). Our minimum criteria includes income of more than $5k per month and 12 months of trading history. For loans under $50k we only need photo ID and 3 months of bank statements. For loans over $50k we also need current account receivables, payables and other basic financials. We don’t use annual interest rates because loan terms are usually less than 12 months. We use a factor rate of between 1.15 and 1.4 depending on credit quality and term. To assess the cost of a loan, multiply the loan amount by the factor rate. For example, a loan of $10,000 would cost between $11,500 and $14,000. Our factor rate includes all costs – there are no hidden fees and charges. We always disclose the total cost of the loan up front.
What’s in it for you?
- We pay you for every customer loan you refer. – Our commission program is market-leading and can deliver up to 14% over a three year period if the customer uses our re-draw facility.
- We give you more than commission! – We’re here to help you grow your business. Contact the team at Jtax Small Business Loans for information on incentive programs, marketing support and customer campaigns
What to do when you find a Prospect?
Call the Team at Jtax Small Business Loans to see if your customer qualifies for a small business loan. You can choose to refer the customer directly to us or we’ll work through you.