Find out how to disagree with ATO decisions, fix mistakes they have made, fix mistakes you have made, tell them about previously undisclosed income, incorrectly claimed deductions or misleading statements you have made and ask for penalties or interest charges to be reduced or cancelled by.

Guide to Correcting Mistakes and Disputing Decisions