- Your Jtax Territory is based on an area that has approximately 1000 Small to Medium Business in it (SME’s).
- We obtain this information from the Australian Bureau of Statistic (ABS) and Australia Post.
- Your Jtax territory can be sold or can be split.
- You can also transfer your Jtax territory to another location within your Jtax Franchisors area
- Your Jtax territory may have already been owned by another franchisee
- Another Jtax Franchisee or Contractor is allowed to have clients in your territory and likewise (non-exclusive)
- However, you cannot market yourself in another Jtax Franchisee’s Territory
Click on the side-bar to the left, for more information about our Jtax Franchise.